Airport / Depew Amtrak Shuttle Bus
Airport/Amtrak Shuttle Bus 2022-2023
The Airport/Amtrak shuttle is operated by Executive Transportation Services of WNY/Giorgio's Limousine (a local transportation company), which is subcontracted by the Fredonia Campus to shuttle students to and from the Buffalo Airport and the Depew Amtrak Station. This shuttle travels around all class breaks including Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break and Spring Break. Students should look for a small white bus, multi-passenger van or large SUV (size of vehicle depends on how many students are riding at the same time). The driver has a list of all passengers and passengers' phone numbers.
To order shuttle tickets, please call (716-673-3501) or stop by the Fredonia Campus Ticket Office during regular business hours. The shuttle cost for the 2022-23 academic year is $46 for the one-way fare to/from Buffalo Airport or Depew Amtrak station. Seating is limited. Reservations and payment must be received at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance of departure time. All tickets have the Executive Transportation Services of WNY/Giorgio's Limousine dispatch number (716-683-7455) printed on them. Ticket buyers should provide the Fredonia Campus Ticket Office with each passenger’s cell phone number at the time of purchase. PLEASE NOTE, RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED; if there are no advanced reservations placed for a particular run, the Airport/Amtrak Shuttle WILL NOT TRAVEL. Passengers are limited to one piece of luggage plus a personal item.
All airport pick-ups are at the Airport Bus stop just outside the luggage pick-up area. The bus stop is a large outdoor glass enclosed waiting area to the left as you exit the terminal on the ground level. All train station pick-ups are at the Depew terminal. Shuttle OUT times are from the Williams Center bus stop on the Fredonia Campus. Please allow approximately one hour to reach the Airport and 90 minutes to reach the Depew Amtrak Station. Shuttle IN times are from the Buffalo Airport, with the shuttle then going to the Depew Amtrak station and departing from there about 30 minutes later.
Shuttles may be white buses, multi-passenger vans or SUVs. Again, they are operated by “Executive Transportation Services of Western New York / Giorgio's Limousine," 716-683-7455. PLEASE NOTE – there are two Amtrak stations in Buffalo. This shuttle travels to the DEPEW station. If you need transportation to the EXCHANGE ST. Station, please contact the Fredonia Campus Ticket Office for options.
Service Dates & Times
- Departs: Wednesday 10/5/22 @ 11:00am & 3:00pm
- Departs: Thursday 10/6/22 @ 6:30am
- Returns: Sunday 10/9/22 @ 4:00pm (Airport,) 4:30pm (Depew Amtrak) & 7:00pm (Airport,) 7:30pm (Depew Amtrak)
- Departs: Friday 11/18/22 @ 11:00am & 3:00pm
- Departs: Saturday 11/19/22 @ 6:30am & 11:00am
- Returns: Sunday 11/27/22 @ 4:00pm (Airport,) 4:30pm (Depew Amtrak) & 7:00pm (Airport,) 7:30pm (Depew Amtrak)
- Departs: Thursday 12/15/22 @ 6:30am & 11:00am
- Departs: Friday 12/16/22 @ 6:30am & 11:00am
- Departs: Saturday 12/17/22 @ 6:30am & 11:00am
- Returns: Saturday 1/21/23 @ 4:00pm (Airport,) 4:30pm (Depew Amtrak)
- Returns: Sunday 1/22/23 @ 4:00pm (Airport,) 4:30pm (Depew Amtrak)
- Departs: Friday 3/10/23 @ 11:00am & 3:00pm
- Departs: Saturday 3/11/23 @ 6:30am & 11:00am
- Returns: Sunday 3/19/23 @ 4:00pm (Airport,) 4:30pm (Depew Amtrak) & 7:00pm (Airport,) 7:30pm (Depew Amtrak)