Visit and Tour
You will fall in love with Fredonia's beautiful campus. 256 glorious acres include lush green spaces, but with a small building footprint, you still feel like a tight-knit community. Fredonia's admissions team can help you visit campus in any manner that suits you!
Choose your visit experience below.
On-Campus Visit Options:
Daily Information Session and Tour - CLICK TO REGISTER
Your visit will consist of:
- 30 minute group information session with a counselor
- Application process, scholarship opportunities, advanced credits, transfer credits, residence life and dining services will be covered
- 90 minute walking tour of campus
*If you are interested in exploring a specific major or see a specific facility, we encourage you to contact the academic area you are interested in.
Academic Open House Programs
A series of open house programs specialized by academic areas of interest. Meet with faculty, explore facilities, hear from admissions and finish with an optional tour of campus. Choose the date of your program below.
- Saturday, September 17, 2022 - STEM Majors
- Saturday, September 24, 2022 - Visual & Performing Arts
- Saturday, October 1, 2022 - Service Professions & Humanities (Sociocultural & Justice Sciences, Communication Disorders & Sciences - "Speech Pathology", Psychology, Education, History, English and World Languages)
- Saturday, October 22, 2022 - School of Business & Department of Communication (Business, Communication, Music Industry and Sport Management)
Financial Aid Literacy Day - Monday, October 10th - Click to Register
- Receive financial aid and admissions information, as well as have an opportunity to tour campus
Academic Majors & Career Fair - Friday, November 11th - Click to Register
- Explore our academic major offerings, check-out some of our clubs and activities, receive admissions information and tour campus. Perfect for students that haven't chosen a major yet!
Virtual Visit Options
Virtual Information Session - CLICK TO SCHEDULE A SESSION
Our Admissions Counselors are available at your convenience to cover information such as: the application process, scholarships, advanced credits, transfer credits, financial aid, residence life, or any other questions you have regarding Fredonia!
*International Students, click here to register for a Virtual Session with our International Admissions Counselor
DESCRIPTION: Group Visits are intended for schools and community based organizations wishing to introduce students to Fredonia. We offer both in-person and virtual group visit opportunities and look forward to working with you to provide you and your students with the visit experience that meets your needs.
NOTE: All visitors must comply with current COVID-19 precautions when attending an in-person visit experience. The current protocol is: It is recommended that any visitor that is NOT fully vaccinated or boosted, should continue to wear a mask in all buildings on campus and while in large gatherings outdoors.
Thank you for your interest in introducing Fredonia to your students!
All questions can be directed to the Admissions Office at 716-673-3251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our professors look forward to meeting with you to discuss what your future will look like here at Fredonia. To insure the best experience, please contact the academic area at least one week in advance as our faculty have busy teaching and advising schedules.
*Please email or call the academic area you are interested in to receive more information. The contact information can be found by clicking on the link below.