Fredonia Campus Ticket Office
Providing event ticketing and transportation services for the Fredonia Campus Community
Tickets for 2022 Fall semester events are now on sale.
Click here to learn more about our new web store that will allow you to select your seating location online, print your tickets from home or send them to your smartphone for scanning at the event. Please note: there is a $6.00 per order processing fee charged on all phone and web sales.
President's Own US Marine Band tickets are no longer available through our online platform, if you would like to request tickets you can do so by:
-Coming into our office in person during our regular business hours.
-Call the office at 716-673-3501 during regular business hours.
-Follow the link found HERE for a form with instructions to mail in for fulfillment.
- WHEN CLASSES ARE IN SESSION Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
- CLOSED: Saturday, Sunday and Holidays,
- The office will close at 3pm on Wednesday 9/14.
- Order by phone: 716-673-3501
The Fredonia Campus Ticket Office accepts:
- American Express
- FredCard (accepted at the Williams Center ticket office location only)
Personal checks are not accepted (but can be used for season subscriptions).
For all online ticket purchases, credit card statements will read, "SUNY Fredonia Touchnet"
- Enter the college from the Central Avenue entrance (280 Central Ave.).
- Make a right at stop sign on to Ring Road.
- Follow Ring Road all the way around to next stop sign.
- Continue straight at the stop sign and pass the tennis courts on left.
- The Williams Center is the large round building on your right.
- Two 30 minute parking spaces are available adjacent to the bus shelter.
- Enter the Williams Center from the door facing the tree grove. Once inside, the ticket office is immediately on your right (room G-140, next to the Credit Union).
For help or additional directions, please contact the office directly. You may also find directions to our campus by clicking on the following link:
Directions to the Fredonia Campus
Will Call·windows open one hour prior to the scheduled curtain time in the venue lobby. The evening phone number for King Concert Hall, Marvel Theatre and Bartlett Theatre is (716) 673-3501.
The ticket office phone number is (716) 673-3501. You may also call us toll-free at (866) 441-4928. Patrons may order event tickets over the phone using a MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover. There is a $6.00 processing fee per order when purchasing by phone. Phone orders received at least seven days prior to the scheduled event will be mailed to the patron upon request. Phone orders received less than 7 days prior to the event will be held at the "Will Call" table at the venue ticket counter for pick-up at the door. We do not accept unpaid reservations.
Should your plans change, ticket exchanges are available for many of our events**. Mix & Match ticket package holders enjoy this service FREE of charge. For non-subscribers, there is an exchange fee of $2.00 per ticket. All exchanges must be made at the Fredonia Campus Ticket Office in the Williams Center at least 24 hours in advance of performance time. Once a performance has passed or becomes sold out, tickets are no longer eligible for exchange.
**Some limitations may apply. Please contact the Fredonia Campus Ticket Office for details. 716-673-3501
- On Stage for Youth, Series Info
- Parking Map
- Hours of Operation
- Phone Orders
- Accepted Forms of Payment
- Exchange Policy