English Language Resources
The following is a list of some of the possible ways to improve your English while on campus!
- International Pathway Program
- International Buddy Program - Enroll in the International Buddy Program sponsored by the ISS office and have a American student mentor for the semester.
- Coffee Break Event - Attend our weekly coffee hour event where you can relax and converse with other students over coffee or tea.
- Youngerman Clinic - Make an appointment to practice proper pronunciation and accent.
- ESL Workshops & Conversation Club - The ISS Office periodically hosts ESL workshops and Conversation Club meetings in which you can practice your English!
- Graduate Student Writing Center - Make an appointment for assistance with your writing skills.
For more information about any of the above, please contact the International Student Services Office.