The following is a list of some of the possible ways to improve your English while on campus!
- EC English Language Center - Enroll in ESL classes or attended a Guided Self Study session.
- Speaking Your Language Student Club - Join this language exchange club and attend their meetings to share your language with others!
- International Buddy Program - Enroll in the International Buddy Program sponsored by this office and have a student mentor for the semester.
- Coffee Break Event - Attend our weekly coffee hour event where you can relax and converse with other students over coffee or tea.
- Youngerman Clinic - Make an appointment to practice proper pronunciation and accent.
- ESL Workshops - The ISS Office periodically hosts ESL workshops in which you can practice your English!
- Graduate Student Writing Center - Make an appointment for assistance with your writing skills.
For more information about any of the above, please contact the International Student Services Office.