You’re not new to higher education, but you’re new to Fredonia.
No matter the reason you’re considering transferring here, we will make the process simple, and make sure every credit hour you have already earned is applied towards a Fredonia degree in the best way possible.
* If you haven't applied yet, but would like to see how many credits will transfer, please fill out this form.
During the transfer process we encourage you to visit Fredonia, in person or on our virtual tour, or both! See why Fredonia is the right place to continue your education!
SUNY community college graduates and CUNY graduates with an AS or AA degree who wish to continue full-time study at Fredonia are guaranteed admission with advanced academic standing.
To be eligible, you must:
- Submit your application by the recommended dates of March 1 for fall admission and October 1 for spring admission. Recommended dates only, we will still accept applications after these dates.
- Provide Fredonia with an official two-year college transcript showing three semesters of completed study by the recommended date of March 15 for fall admission and October 15 for spring admission. Recommended dates only, we will still accept transcript materials after these dates.
- Deposit Deadline for spring semester is 30 days after acceptance but no later than January 17, 2022.
- Deposit Deadline for fall semester is June 1st, or 30 days following acceptance.