J-Term Tuition & Fees
Who to contact
Extended Learning - J-Term
2022 Tuition & Fees (per credit hour costs)
|Out of State
|Out of State
|Total Cost Per Credit Hour:||$334.00||$747.00||$510.00||
- Summer and J-Term charges are calculated by multiplying the number of credit hours by the appropriate "Total Cost Per Credit Hour" based on your student status.
- Full-time rates do not apply for Summer and J-Term sessions; tuition and fees are calculated at the part-time per credit hour rate.
- Payment in full at the time of registration is strongly encouraged to ensure that you maintain your enrollment in the course. Courses will be dropped for nonpayment prior to the start of Summer or J-Term sessions. Be sure to check your official student firstname.lastname@example.org on a daily basis.
- Payment Options: online through "Your Connection", by mail or in-person using check, cash or credit card. See the Financial Aid Office if you plan on using Financial Aid and be sure the appropriate forms are completed and returned before deadlines.
- For information on withdrawing from a course or the term, please visit https://www.fredonia.edu/about/offices/student-accounts/withdrawal
- Non-degree (non-matriculated) students, either Fredonia or Visiting, are charged by the level of the course- 100-400 level courses are charged undergraduate rates, while 500-600 level courses are charged graduate rates.
- For more information select the appropriate link: Summer Session Registration or J-Term (winter) Registration.