ITS Service Center
ITS Service Center is located at W203 Thompson Hall, 2nd Floor, (716) 673-3407
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm an incoming first-year student and can’t login to Your Connection, what should I do?
Contact the Admissions Office at Admissions.Office@fredonia.edu or at (716)673-3251.
I'm a continuing student and can’t login to Your Connection, what should I do?
Email ITSservicecenter@fredonia.edu from your Fredonia email address and ask to have your password for Your Connection reset.
My email login is not working, what should I do?
Log into Your Connection and go to View IDs and Passwords. Find and use the link "To Reset Your Password", reset your password and try again.
Why does it look like I have two email addresses?
Each Fredonia email account has two ways that people can reach you. One is your firstname.lastname@example.org, the other is your email@example.com. Don’t worry, email sent to either will come to the same account.
I'm graduating from Fredonia, will I get to keep my email account?
Fredonia greatly values and appreciates our Alumni community however, due to recent changes imposed by Google, effective July 1, 2022, the campus will no longer offer SUNY Fredonia Alumni fredonia.edu Gmail accounts or access to other Google Workspace apps. All current Alumni will need to transfer or move their files from their Fredonia Google Workspace Apps (e.g FREDmail, Drive, etc.) to their personal apps before the July 1, 2022 deadline.
Changes effective July 1, 2022, include the following:
Alumni graduating during the spring of 2022 or December 2021 and all future graduates will have access to their Fredonia Google Workspace account for 2 years after graduation. The quota limit of 20GB applies to these alumni as of July 1.
Alumni who graduated before spring 2022 will not continue to have access to their Fredonia Workspace account and will lose their access to Google Workspace as of July 1, 2022.
Where can I learn more about getting connected to the network in my Residence Hall?
Please call the ResNet website at (716) 673-3668, or visit the ResNet website for more information: www.fredonia.edu/its/resnet.
For all other issues or questions, see Getting Started or please contact us:
- By email: ITSservicecenter@fredonia.edu
- By phone: (716) 673-3407
- In person: W203 Thompson Hall
Change your password for all eServices including email, OnCourse, Google Apps, campus computers and wireless.
- Campus supports both state-owned PCs and Macs, and related software, hardware and peripherals
- New state-owned computer system installations
- Hardware -- troubleshoot, maintain and repair/replace state-owned computer, printer and other peripheral hardware and components
- Software -- Microsoft Office
- Labs -- support equipment assist users in various labs
- Smart Classrooms -- support equipment and peripherals in nine classrooms
- Email -- Now using FREDapps
The ITS Service Center provides multimedia support for students and for faculty utilizing teaching computer labs, smart classrooms, and regular classrooms. Our audio visual equipment provides you with the support you need for your classes and assignments.
Equipment Checkout System
A multimedia equipment reservation can be done online using our Equipment Checkout System. The system can be used by both Faculty and Students who will be using the equipment. Students must still have a Faculty signature for overnight use. Overnight forms are available at the ITS Service Center, W203 Thompson Hall.
Please contact us to arrange consultation and/or instruction on any of the equipment we have to offer.
- Computer Lab with Windows and Macintosh - computers are available for students and staff to use during our ITS Service Center hours.
- Poster Printing - printers that print up to full size posters.
- Wireless Printing - print from your laptop to our printers in the computer lab. View Instructions on Answers.
- DVD Transfer - transfer or duplicate your flash drives, memory cards, VHS tapes, CDs or DVDs to CD/DVD.
- TV/DVD Viewing Stations - watch a DVD for class.
- Conference Rooms - use our preview rooms to hold meetings or practice presentations.
Community Members may purchase a Gift Card with a minimum denomination of $10.00 during normal business hours at the University Bookstore in University Commons, the FSA Office in Gregory Hall, or online. Cards may also be purchased in machines located in Gregory Hall, McEwen Hall, & the College Bookstore. Cards purchased in the machines for $10.00 will have $8.00 loaded on them (minus a $2.00 card purchasing fee). Add more funds to the gift card at either the University Bookstore in University Commons or the FSA Office in Gregory Hall. Visit the FSA website for more information.If you have a FREDCard, you already have a FREDFunds or Fredonia Debit Account; all you have to do is deposit funds into the account. You can deposit funds (as low as $15.00 at a time) into your FREDFunds or Fredonia Debit Account by using Quick Deposit, stopping by the FSA Office, or using ValuePorts located in Gregory Hall, Williams Center, and McEwen Hall.