Information Meeting for Class of 2015-2016: If you would be interested in participating in the next information meeting for prospective 3-1-3 students and their parents, please see Liza. The next information meeting will be February 4th at 7:00 pm.
Tuition Payment: You will receive an email through your Fredonia account notifying you that you bill is ready to be viewed on "Your Connection." Payment may be made online. For questions, call Student Accounts at 673-3236. You will not be able to register for Fall courses or receive your transcript for transfer credits if a financial hold is placed on your account. Be sure to keep checking your Fredonia e-mail account!
Drop-In Tutoring: Check out the current peer tutoring schedule. Tutoring begins August 31st for the Fall 2015 semester.
Quirks and Advice not covered elsewhere (or we want to reinforce):
- the Learning Center tutor area is a great place to study in the mornings; tutoring begins in the afternoons
- allow time for parking and walking to class. Use Park and Ride!!
- remember your FredCard; you'll need it for the Library, Wellness Center, Aerobics Center, Dods and Steele Hall facilities, vending machines if desired...
- as a fully accepted student at Fredonia, you may participate in intramurals, certain music, dance and theater activities, join students groups and attend any number of presentations and events on campus.
- Search Student Organizations on campus.
Portfolio Requirement Quickview
ENTRY #1 Completed in August.
ENTRY #2 One to two paragraphs answering the question: What is the most surprising aspect, pleasant or unpleasant, of your 3-1-3 experience so far? Due February of your 3-1-3 year.
ENTRY #3 On-line survey with links on Learning Center and 3-1-3 web pages. Due end of 3-1-3 year (before leaving high school).
ENTRY #4 Return 3-1-3 questionnaire/survey that we mail out. Due by Thanksgiving.
More portfolio information available here.