- Faculty & Staff
Academic Support Services:
- Learning Center: (drop-in tutoring, 3-1-3 advisement)
- Reed Library: Definitely the first place to go for research. The username and password for your Fredonia e-mail account will also allow you to search a multitude of online databases through Reed Library. If Reed does not own the text you need, you can probably still get it through Interlibrary Loan. A note of warning though: Make your request early! It takes time for library staff to locate your request and even more time for the lending library to send it to Fredonia.
- ITS Service Center located in Thompson Hall, Second Floor (media equipment, lamination, stenciling)
- Computer Labs are located throughout campus. Review each lab or software and hardware choices, hours and locations.
Additional Support Services:
- Health Center located in LoGrasso Hall (self-care center, injury and illness, health education). The Health Center is also where you contact for information regarding immunization records and policies.
- Counseling Center located in LoGrasso Hall (confidential personal counseling, support groups, substance abuse education)
- Blue Light Telephones located throughout campus both indoor and outdoor. These phones dial directly in to University Police and are for emergencies only.
- Student Accounts located in Maytum Hall - 3rd Floor (tuition and fees, pay parking fine)
- Registrar's Office located in Reed Library, First Floor (PIN reset, transcript requests, class schedule, academic calendar)
- University Police located in Gregory Hall, Second Floor (campus safety, parking citation appeal form)