NEWS FLASH! FREDNetwork is now powered by Handshake!
Build your career on Handshake with more than 200 thousand employers! Take part in a more personal job search; explore jobs and internships curated by your interests, major, and skills.
Log in to Handshake, complete your profile, discover jobs for you, AND get connected with the CDO!
- Select student/alumni registration
- Use your school email address with your Fredonia ID number when registering (We've already set up an account for you!)
- Check your Fredonia email for the registration link
- Complete your profile to begin your personalized job/internship search.
- Get connected with us - Schedule an appointment, sign up for interviews, and learn about local and regional career fairs & more!
Please contact the Career Development Office with questions at 716-673-3327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mini-Expo: Network on the Go - Wednesday, September 5, 2018 from 6:30 - 8pm
Dods Hall Grove
Network on the Go is intended to connect employers with Fredonia students seeking internships (year-round), as well as part-time and full-time opportunities.
NEW THIS YEAR -- TWO EVENTS in ONE! A Mini Job Fair is being hosted at the same time as Activities Night!
Employer tables will be setup near the club tables. Professional attire is NOT required for this event, however it is strongly recommended that students prepare questions to ask employers. Represent yourself well as you begin establishing a professional connection to a future employer, site supervisor or mentor in the field. Sample Questions to Ask.
The employer list of attendees will be updated the week August 20th.
View our intern videos or visit the Intern Wall of Fame to see where Fredonia students have interned! CDO counselors can help you identify and find internship opportunities related to your educational and career goals. Schedule an appointment to get started.
Fredonia students and graduates share the rewarding experiences they achieve with the support of the Career Development Office staff.