This year's Commencement ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 14, 2016. For more information, visit the Commencement Web Site.
Who may participate in Commencement?
- Students who have applied for degrees for MAY or AUGUST 2016 are eligible. You should apply for the semester that degree requirements will be completed. Application for Degree forms are available in the Registrar's Office, Reed Library, and must be submitted by Wednesday February 3, 2016.
- Students who received degrees in August or December of 2015 may participate if they have not participated before.
Appeal information for students who expect to complete requirements after August, 2016:
- You must have at least 108 credit hours completed at the end of the Spring 2016 semester.
- Submit a degree application for the semester you intend to complete your degree requirements.
- Request permission to participate in Commencement 2016. Forms are available in the Registrar's Office and must be submitted by April 6th, 2016 along with your application for degree. No appeals will be accepted after the deadline.