- Faculty & Staff
Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
10/13-10/14: Fall break, classes not in session
10/19: Mid-semester grades due
10/20: Mid-semester grades available online
Spring 2017 course schedule will be available during the first week in October!
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of services
8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M
9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Office of the Registrar
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063