Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
2/7 - Office closed form 8:30am - 2pm
2/7 - Professional Development Day-No Classes
2/15-2/16 - NO CLASSES-Winter Break
3/12-3/16 - NO CLASSES-Spring Break
3/21 - Mid-semester grades due
3/22 - Mid-semester grades avaialble to students
- The office will be closed on Wednesday, February 7 from 8:30am - 2pm for participation in Professional Development Day activities.
- Beginning Monday, January 29, students may withdraw from a full-semester course. Withdrawals require the signature of the student's academic advisor as well as the instructor of the course. Withdrawals are a permanent part of the academic transcript.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service