- Faculty & Staff
Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
Fri 8/26 - Last day to DROP a full-semester course
Tues 8/30 - Last day to ADD a full-semester course
Mon 9/5 - Labor Day - Classes not in session
Wed 9/7 - Last Day to apply for December Graduation
Fri 9/9 - Last day to apply for Pass/Fail
Tomorrow, 8/26, is the FINAL day to drop a full-semester course.
All registration activity is now processed in the Registrar's Office (Reed Library, First Floor).
All Course Drops must be processed no later than 5pm on Friday, August 26. Faculty signatures are not required.
All Course Additions require the signature of the faculty and must be processed no later than 5pm on Tuesday, August 30.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of services