- Faculty & Staff
Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
1/18 - First day of classes
1/19 - Last day to make schedule changes online via Your Connection
1/24 - Last day to drop a full-semester course
1/26 - Last day to add a full-semester course (instructor signature required)
2/1 - Last day to apply for May Graduation
2/8 - Last day to elext Pass/Fail
- All Spring 2017 registration activity must take place in the Registrar's Office, Reed Library, 1st Floor.
- January 24 is the last day to drop a full semester course. Course drops are removed from the academic transcript.
- Beginning Wednesday, January 25, students are permitted to withdraw from a full-semester course. The course withdrawal requires the signatures of the student's academic advisor and instructor of the course. Course withdrawals are permitted through April 7th and are a permanent part of the academic transcript.
- January 26 is the last day to add a full-semester course. Course adds require the signature of the instructor.
- Any late add will incur a $20 late registration fee
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of services
8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M
9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Office of the Registrar
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063