- Faculty & Staff
Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
1/18 - First day of classes
1/19 - Last day to make schedule changes online via Your Connection
1/24 - Last day to drop a full-semester course
1/26 - Last day to add a full-semester course (instructor signature required)
2/1 - Last day to apply for May Graduation
2/8 - Last day to elext Pass/Fail
- Welcome to the start of the Spring 2017 academic semester!
- Web registration (dropping and adding courses) is avaialble to all students through Thursday, January 19.
- Any course changes after Thursday, January 19, must be processed in the Registrar's Office.
- Course drops do not require additional signatures
- Course adds will require the signature if the instructor
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of services
8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M
9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Office of the Registrar
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063