Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
10/19 - Mid Semester Grades available in Your Connection
10/20 - Graduate student Spring 2018 registration begins
10/23 - Advising for Spring 2018 registration begins
10/30 - Undergraduate student Spring 2018 registration begins
11/3 - Last day to withdraw from a full-semester course
- The Spring 2018 schedule of classes is available online and can be found using our Registration and Course Information menu above.
- Graduate student registration begins October 20.
- Undergraduate Registration begins October 30 with registration times assigned based on credit hours earned.
- Seniors (89+ earned credit hours) begin Monday, October 30
- Juniors (57-88.5 earned credit hoours begin Wednesday, November 1
- Sophomores (24-56.5 earned credit hours) begin Friday, November 3
- Freshmen (0-23.5 earned credit hours) begin Tuesday, November 7
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service