Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
8/13 - Office Closed
8/13 - Professional Development Day. Clases not in session.
10/5-10/6 - October Break. Classes not in session
The Registrar's Office will be closed on Wednesday, September 13, for participation in Professional Development Day.
Wednesday, September 13, is Professional Development Day. Classes are not in session.
Course information is available online and can be found using our Registration and Course Information menu above.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service