- Faculty & Staff
Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
11/28: Last day to withdraw from the university
12/9: Last day of classes
12/12 - 12/16: Final Exams
- Spring 2017 course schedule is now available!
- J-Term registration is available via Your Connection. Click here for additional J-Term information.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of services
8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M
9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Office of the Registrar
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063