Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
4/3 - Undergraduate registration begins
4/6 - Last day to Withdraw from a full-semester course
4/23 - Last day to withdraw from the University
5/11 - Last Day of Classes
5/14-5/18 - Final Exams
5/19 - Commencement
- Summer Session registration is available online through Your Connection. Online registration for May-term and Summer I ends May 3rd. Additional information can be found on the Summer Sessions website.
- Final Exam Week begins May 14. The Fnal Exam Schedule link above allows you to review day and time scheduled for your courses. No student is required to take 3 final exams in one day. For details on resolving this conflict as well as other information regarding final exams, please consult the college catalog final exams.
- The Fall 2018 schedule of classes is available using the Registration and Course Information link above.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service