- Faculty & Staff
Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
3/22 - Mid-Semester grades due
3/23 - Mid-semester grades available in Your Connection
3/24 - Graduate Student Registration begins for Fall 2017
3/27-3/31 - Advising Week
4/3 - Undergraduate Registration Begins for Fall 2017
4/7 - Final Day to Withdraw from a full-semester course
4/17 - Classes not in session
- The office will close at 4pm today, March 17.
- Advising week begins March 27. Make sure to schedule your meeting today!
- Course withdrawals are permitted through April 7th and are a permanent part of the academic transcript. The course withdrawal requires the signatures of the student's academic advisor and instructor of the course.
Fall 2017 Registration Schedule
Registration times for undergraduate students are assigned based on total earned credit hours.
Graduate Students begin March 24
Seniors begin April 3
Juniors begin April 5
Sophomores begin April 7
Freshmen begin April 11
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service