- Faculty & Staff
Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
5/5 - Last Day of Classes
5/8-5/12 - Final Exam Week
5/17 - Final grades due
- Congratulations to the Graduating Class of 2017!
- Final Exam week begins May 8. Make sure to review the final exam schedule for your exam days and times.
- Final Grades are due from the faculty by 11:50pm on Wednesday, May 17.
- Final grades and Academic Standing information will be available to students via Your Connection beginning at 3pm on Thursday, May 18.
- Registration for Summer Session is still available. Registration for a May-term, Summer I or Summer Extended courses must take place in the Registrar's Office. Registration for a Sumer II course can still take place online via Your Connection. Please visit the Summer Session website for additional information.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service