Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
12/8 - Last day of classes
12/11-15 - Final Exams
12/20 - Final grades due
12/21 - Final grades available online
- The Spring 2018 schedule of classes is available online and can be found using our Registration and Course Information menu above.
- J-term online registration is available via Your Connection through December 4. Additional J-term information available here.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service