Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
8/21 - First Day of Classes
8/22 - Last day to make schedule changes online
8/25 - Last day to Drop a full-semester course
8/29 - Last day to Add a full-semester course
All Registration activity (dropping and adding of courses) can take place online via Your Connection through tomorrow, 8/22.
Students, to help prepare yourself for the start of the semester and make sure we have the latest and greatest information for your record, please review the following “checklist” and take any actions as necessary.
Review your schedule via Your Connection using the “Concise Student Schedule.” Classrooms may have changed from the time you originally registered for your courses or printed a copy of your schedule.
Verify and update your Personal information. After logging into Your Connection, click on the Personal Information tab. Using the “Verify & Update your personal information!” link you can review and update some personal bio demographic information.
Living off campus? Using the same link as above, “Verify & Update your personal information!,” please provide the university with your latest local address information.
Review the Dates and Deadlines for the semester.
Check your Fredonia email to make sure you don’t miss any important communications regarding the start of the semester.
Log in to OnCourse and review your courses. You may find some great information from your faculty that may prove beneficial for your first class.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service