Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
5/11 - Last Day of Classes
5/14-5/18 - Final Exams
5/19 - Commencement
5/23 - Final Grades due
5/24 - Final grades available after 3pm
- Final Exam Week begins May 14. The Final Exam Schedule link above allows you to review the day and time scheduled for your exam based on the course meeting time. No student is required to take 3 final exams in one day. For details on resolving this conflict as well as other information regarding final exams, please consult the college catalog.
- Registration for Summer Session II available online through Your Connection. Registration for May-term and Summer I must be processede through the Registrar's Office. Additional information and registration forms can be found on the Summer Sessions website.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service