- Faculty & Staff
Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
2/1 - Last day to apply for May Graduation
2/8 - Last day to elect Pass/Fail
- Course withdrawals are permitted through April 7th and are a permanent part of the academic transcript. The course withdrawal requires the signatures of the student's academic advisor and instructor of the course.
- January 26 was the last day to add a full-semester course. Course adds require the signature of the instructor and will incur a $20 late registration fee
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service
8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M
9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Office of the Registrar
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063