Student Research and Creativity Exposition
Thursday, April 27, 2017
The 19th Annual Student Research and Creativity Exposition will take place on Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Williams Center. Presentations will be by individuals or teams of students and will be mentored by a Fredonia faculty member. It is acceptable for the work to have been presented at other venues or for it to be a work in progress.
Examples of proposals are (but not limited to):
- Poster presentations
- Live performances (music, dance, theatre, etc.)
- Oral presentations (papers, PowerPoint, creative writing, etc.)
- Computer presentations
- Sculptures, paintings, etc.
- Music Compositions
- Multimedia Presentations
The following guidelines apply to the Student Research and Creativity Exposition:
- The work must be by student(s) enrolled at Fredonia.
- The project must be mentored and endorsed by a member of the Fredonia faculty.
- Students with accepted proposals are expected to be present at the assigned time and will receive a certificate for their participation.
Get your preferred time slot! Apply early! Apply before spring break!
Early bird application deadline is Friday, March 10, 2017.
Final deadline to apply is Friday, March 31, 2017.
To apply, click HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact Robyn Reger at 716-673-4813 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by the Office of Student Creative Activity and Research