- Faculty & Staff
Student Research and Creativity Exposition
Thursday, April 28, 2016
The 18th Annual Student Research and Creativity Exposition will take place on Thursday, April 28, 2016 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Williams Center. Presentations will be by individuals or teams of students and will be mentored by a Fredonia faculty member. It is acceptable for the work to have been presented at other venues or for it to be a work in progress.
Examples of proposals are (but not limited to):
- Poster presentations
- Live performances (music, dance, theatre, etc.)
- Oral presentations (papers, PowerPoint, creative writing, etc.)
- Computer presentations
- Sculptures, paintings, etc.
- Music Compositions
- Multimedia Presentations
The following guidelines apply to the Student Research and Creativity Exposition:
- The work must be by student(s) enrolled at Fredonia.
- The project must be mentored and endorsed by a member of the Fredonia faculty.
- Students with accepted proposals are expected to be present at the assigned time and will receive a certificate for their participation.
Get your preferred time slot! Apply early! Apply before spring break!
Early bird application deadline is Friday, March 18, 2016.
Final deadline to apply is Friday, April 1, 2016.
To apply, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Robyn Reger at 716-673-4813 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by the Office of Student Creative Activity and Research
Jack Croxton, Ph.D.
Office of Student Creative Activity and Research (OSCAR)
Thompson Hall W349
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063