Spring Break Hours
|3/10 & 3/11||Closed|
|3/12 - 3/16||8:30am-5pm|
|3/17 & 3/18||Closed|
Change your password for all eServices including email, OnCourse, Google Apps, campus computers and wireless.
ITS Service Center is located at W203 Thompson Hall, 2nd Floor, (716) 673-3407
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact the Admissions Office at Admissions.Office@fredonia.edu or at (716)673-3251.
Email ITSservicecenter@fredonia.edu from your Fredonia email address and ask to have your password for Your Connection reset.
Log into Your Connection and go to View IDs and Passwords. Find and use the link "To Reset Your Password", reset your password and try again.
Yes, if you graduate you can continue to use your Fredonia email account for as long as you like. If you are not graduating and won’t be returning for the next semester, be sure to register for an official leave with Student Affairs, or your email account will not remain open.
Please call the ResNet website at (716) 673-3668, or visit the ResNet website for more information: www.fredonia.edu/its/resnet.
For all other issues or questions, see Getting Started or please contact us:
- By email: ITSservicecenter@fredonia.edu
- By phone: (716) 673-3407
- In person: W203 Thompson Hall
- Campus supports both state-owned PCs and Macs, and related software, hardware and peripherals
- New state-owned computer system installations
- Hardware -- troubleshoot, maintain and repair/replace state-owned computer, printer and other peripheral hardware and components
- Software -- Microsoft Office
- Labs -- support equipment assist users in various labs
- Smart Classrooms -- support equipment and peripherals in nine classrooms
- Email -- Now using FREDapps
The ITS Service Center provides multimedia support for students and for faculty utilizing teaching computer labs, smart classrooms, and regular classrooms. Our audio visual equipment provides you with the support you need for your classes and assignments.
The ITS Service Center houses the following:
- Student Graphics Lab - contains Ellison dies and machines (paper cut-outs), laminator, book binding machine, copy machine, paper trimmers, posterboard, construction paper, and other supplies for your projects.*
- Audio Visual Equipment - projector, flat screen tv, audio recorders, digital camcorders, tripods, lighting kits, etc.
Multimedia equipment can be reserved by going to our Equipment Checkout System
A multimedia equipment reservation can be done online using our Equipment Checkout System. The system can be used by both Faculty and Students who will be using the equipment. Students must still have a Faculty signature for overnight use. Overnight forms are available at the ITS Service Center, W203 Thompson Hall.
Please contact us to arrange consultation and/or instruction on any of the equipment we have to offer.
- Computer Lab with Windows and Macintosh - computers are available for students and staff to use during ourITS Service Center hours.
- Poster Printing - printers that print up to full size posters.
- Wireless Printing - print from your laptop to our printers in the computer lab. View Instructions (PDF)
- DVD Transfer - transfer or duplicate your flash drives, memory cards, VHS tapes, CDs or DVDs to CD/DVD.
- TV/DVD Viewing Stations - watch a DVD for class.
- Conference Rooms - use our preview rooms to hold meetings or practice presentations.
Community Members may purchase a Gift Card with a minimum denomination of $10.00 during normal business hours at the University Bookstore in University Commons, the FSA Office in Gregory Hall, or online. Cards may also be purchased in machines located in Gregory Hall, McEwen Hall, & the College Bookstore. Cards purchased in the machines for $10.00 will have $8.00 loaded on them (minus a $2.00 card purchasing fee). Add more funds to the gift card at either the University Bookstore in University Commons or the FSA Office in Gregory Hall. Visit the FSA website for more information.If you have a FREDCard, you already have a FREDFunds or Fredonia Debit Account; all you have to do is deposit funds into the account. You can deposit funds (as low as $15.00 at a time) into your FREDFunds or Fredonia Debit Account by using Quick Deposit, stopping by the FSA Office, or using ValuePorts located in Gregory Hall, Williams Center, and McEwen Hall.