As part of the University’s integrated physical security systems, the campus access control services include the following:
- facilitating requests for FredCard access for individuals to interior and exterior doors within residential and academic buildings
- facilitating automated lock and unlock schedules for interior and exterior doors
- access control compliance reporting
- remote security management for badging, alarm and event monitoring
- project management, planning, designing, and programming the campus access control systems infrastructure: communication panels, iclass card readers, sounders, REX motions sensors, contacts, and security cameras
Submit a Tracker Ticket!