- Faculty & Staff
The mission of the Project Management Office is to provide outstanding information technology project management service to the Fredonia campus community. It offers project support, outreach and guidance to keep campus technology projects on time and within scope and budget.
WHAT IS A PROJECT*
- A project is a temporary endeavor with a beginning and an end.
- It creates a unique product, service or result.
WHAT WE DO
The Project Management Office oversees the Project Management Process for ITS Projects, including:
- Developing and updating the Project Management process changes and improvements to the project workflow and forms
- Managing the Project Portfolio (project portfolio)
- Managing select large-scale projects
- Outreach to the Fredonia campus community for project training and business relationship management
The Project Management Office assists with:
- Initiating and closing IT projects
- Service portfolio planning and design
- ITS governance
*PMI PMBOK 5th Edition, 2014