- Faculty & Staff
The ITS Service Center provides AV equipment and multimedia services for academic events on campus, such as conferences, special events, and guest lecturers. Please include us in the very early stages of your planning. We can help you choose spaces that meet your needs for AV technology and capacity. Please let us know as soon as you have the information on your event (time, date and presenter).
The ITS Service Center requires at least two weeks notice for special events, in order to arrange student staff assistants. Please be aware that we have no staff regularly scheduled to work on weekends. If you are requesting weekend services, please tell us as soon as possible so we can try our best to accommodate the event.
Please encourage all presenters to bring their presentations on flash drive, in the event that their laptop does not work on our network. As an added precaution, have them send the presentation to you by e-mail.
For more information, please contact us to schedule a consultation.
Before recording a guest lecturer, you must get their permission in writing. Download and print our Talent Release form.
Be sure to reserve equipment that you require for your event. Smart Classrooms already have projectors and computers, but if you are in a regular classroom or other venue, be sure to reserve these items.
Computer and Projection Equipment
- Smart Classroom (contains computer, LCD projector, sound system, DVD/VHS player and laptop connectivity)
- Computer and LCD projector on Smart Cart
- DVD/VHS player with LCD projector on cart
- Digital video camera with tripod
- Audio recorders
- Wireless microphones
- Compact sound system
- Presentation speaker system with speaker stand
- Large sound system with speaker stands
- Portable LCD projector
- Wireless presenter remote
- Document camera
- Whiteboard Easel/Flipchart
- Portable projection screen
- Audio transfer and CD master or digital file
- Video transfer and DVD master or digital file
- CD/DVD duplication
- Videoconference (Skype) with webcam
- Conference phone
- Distance Learning
- Other teleconference methods are available, such as Blackboard Collaborate
Off-campus and other non-educational events
Please request our pricing list for reserving equipment for off-campus and other non-educational events.