Fredonia Transfer Programs
As the costs of higher education continue to rise, Fredonia is working hard to develop new and innovative ways to help international students afford college. Listed below are transfer credit programs with formalized articulation agreements that smooth the path to early degree completion. Each of these options allows students to take control of their education and holds the potential to significantly reduce the cost of college.
Fredonia is pleased to recognize ACT Education Solutions, Limited Global Assessment Certificate (GAC) Program graduates as eligible for admission based on the following requirements:
- Evidence of high school completion - certificate or diploma
- Minimum GAC grade point average of 2.0 (Minimum score of 73 for transfer credit)
- Completion of all three levels of the GAC Program
- Official ACT score and TOEFL iBT score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.5
Fredonia will award up to 33 transfer credit hours toward our undergraduate programs based on the Approved Equivalency Articulation Agreement.
International Baccalaureate Ex
Fredonia has an affiliation agreement with the Morrisville State College OnCampus program. The program is offered through Cambridge Education Group in England, and allows students to build English academic skills and adjust to US university life while earning university credit. Students who complete the OnCampus program may transfer any credits earned from Morrissville and are considered for full university admission to Fredonia.
SUNY community college graduates and CUNY graduates with an AS or AA degree who wish to continue full-time study at Fredonia are guaranteed admission with advanced academic standing.
To be eligible, you must:
1. Submit your application by March 1 for fall admission and by October 1 for spring admission.
2. Provide the four-year college(s) with an official two-year college transcript showing three semesters of completed study by March 15 for fall admission and by October 15 for spring admission.
3. Complete all supplemental application materials by April 15 for fall admission and by November 15 for spring admission.