- Faculty & Staff
Every truth has four corners: as a teacher I give you one corner, and it is for you to find the other three.
International Studies Affiliated Faculty Members
One distinctive advantage of studying at Fredonia is that faculty - and not graduate students - teach all courses. Our faculty members have a vast experience in teaching, which is always supported by rigourous research and a diverse body of innovative scholarly work. Faculty members are talented individuals coming from different backgrounds and distinct areas of expertise in the social and natural sciences, humanities and the arts. In the classroom, instructors employ an array of pedagogical methods to facilitate the learning process and engage students in research projects.
"Liber ethicorum des Henricus de Alemannia", by Laurentius de Voltolina, 14th Century
A depiction of the University of Bologna, Italy, the world's oldest university.
Meet some of our Professors
- Dr. Ruth Antosh, World Languages & Cultures
- Dr. John Arnold, History
- Dr. Alex Caviedes, Politics and International Affairs
- Dr. Richard Jankowski, Politics and International Affairs
- Dr. Carmen Rivera, World Languages & Cultures
- Dr. Chiara De Santi, World Languages & Cultures
- Dr. Ted Schwalbe, Communications
- Dr. John Staples, History
- Dr. Jackie Swansinger, History
- Dr. Juan de Urda, World Languages & Cultures
- Dr. Ivani Vassoler-Froelich, Politics and International Affairs