How to apply for Financial Aid

A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Renewal Application must be filed each year. Many "Campus-based" aid programs with limited funding are depleted early, so filing should be done as soon as possible after January 1st.

Although parent's information may be required, it is the student's responsibility to complete all application requirements for all aid programs. Students must be sure to indicate "SUNY College at Fredonia" in the college release section of the FAFSA/Renewal application (school code 002844). The FAFSA/Renewal Application is the form used for Federal Pell Grants, Federal Stafford Loans, and the three "Campus-based" programs-Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, Federal Perkins Loan and Federal Work Study Program. Only approved Financial Aid can be used as a credit toward direct college charges.



Office Hours:
Academic Year
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer Hours
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Financial Aid Office

209 Maytum Hall
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063
(716) 673-3253
(716) 673-3785 Fax