- Faculty & Staff
If you have been awarded a Federal Work Study position, a Federal Perkins Loan, and/or a Federal Subsidized/Unsubsidized Stafford Loan you must log on to www.fredonia.edu to accept, decline, or accept partial amounts of these awards. Please refer to the instructions below for accepting or declining these Financial Aid Awards.
- Go to the Fredonia homepage at: www.fredonia.edu
- Click the Your Connection link located towards the bottom of the page
- Enter your User ID and PIN.
- Click Student Services, Financial Aid, Residence Life
- Click Financial Aid
- Click Award
- Click Award for Aid Year
- Click the drop down box and select the appropriate aid year. Click Submit
- Click Accept Award Offer tab
- Under the Award Decision column, click the drop down box to Accept or Decline your awards. To accept partial amounts, click Accept and type in the amount you wish to receive under the accept partial amount column.
- Click Submit Decision button
Failure to accept your College Work Study Award and your Perkins Loan by August 1st of the upcoming aid year will result in cancellation.
Financial Aid Office
209 Maytum Hall
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(716) 673-3785 Fax