- Faculty & Staff
Council for Women's Concerns Resource Page
All links open in new windows. Please email a board member with suggestions for additions to this page.
- MomsRising.org: Information and resources on maternity/paternity leave, open flexible work, fair wages, child health and childcare, and many other issues.
- On Campus with Women (OCWW): An online journal sponsored by Association of American College & University's Program on the Status and Education of Women focusing on the status of women in higher education.
- Women's e-News: A portal focusing on news affecting women and providing women's perspectives on public policy.
- Coalition of Labor Union Women: National women's organization within the labor movement.
- AFSCME Women: American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees section on women's issues.
- The Feminist Majority Foundation: Working for women's rights around the globe. Covers issues relating to reproductive health, careers, student activism, and education.
- Public Leadership Education Network (PLEN): National organization that strives to prepare women for careers in public policy.
- University of Wisconsin Women's Studies Resources: Fairly comprehensive collection of links to women and gender magazines, newsletters, and journals on the web.