- Faculty & Staff
The purpose of Fredonia National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA) is to expand the education of those who are enrolled in the Communication Disorders and Sciences major, with interest in pursuing a career in speech-language pathology or audiology. This is accomplished by providing professional development, community service, and awareness events, in order to inform members about current topics in the field of communication disorders and sciences as well as encourage active involvement in national and state organizations.
Executive Board Members for 2015:
- President: Olivia Kaltenbach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate Past President: Julia Santini, email@example.com
- Vice President: Connor Bell, CCbell@fredonia.edu
- Treasurer: Stephanie Ashodian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Alison Malcolm, email@example.com
- Social Chair: Marissa Michalski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor: Dr. Katrina Fulcher-Rood, Katrina.email@example.com
Contact any member of the E-board if you would like to be part of Fredonia NSSLHA or for additional information.
- Visit the Chautauqua County Home (ongoing)
- Visit Fredonia Place (ongoing)
- Relay for Life, April 18th, 2015
- New York State Speech Language Hearing Association (NYSSLHA) Conference, April 23-25th, 2015