The purpose of Fredonia National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA) is to expand the education of those who are enrolled in the Communication Disorders and Sciences major, with interest in pursuing a career in speech-language pathology or audiology. This is accomplished by providing professional development, community service, and awareness events, in order to inform members about current topics in the field of communication disorders and sciences as well as encourage active involvement in national and state organizations.
Executive Board Members for 2015:
- President: Alison Malcolm, email@example.com
- Vice President: Jordan Taney, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Mary DePalma, email@example.com
- Secretary: Emily Blood, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Chair: Erin Mushtare, email@example.com
- Advisor: Mrs. Christine Gerber, Chrinstine.Gerber@fredonia.edu
Contact any member of the E-board if you would like to be part of Fredonia NSSLHA or for additional information.
- Visit the Chautauqua County Home (ongoing)
- Visit Fredonia Place (ongoing)