Timothy Overbeck, M.S., CCC-SLP
Undergraduate Admissions Coordinator
E134 Thompson Hall
M.S. in Speech Pathology, The State University of New York at Fredonia
B.A. Communications, The State University of New York at Fredonia
- Department of Communication Disorders and Sciences, Fredonia (1996-present)
- Florence, South Carolina School District 3
- ASHA, NYSSLHA, SHAWNY
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, ASHA
- NYS Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
Child language and speech, accent modification, stuttering.
- Teaches departmental undergraduate courses.
- Supervises graduate clinicians in evaluation and treatment at the Youngerman Center for patients of various ages and communicative impairments/or differences.
- Performs variety of administrative tasks in support of department missions.