- Faculty & Staff
|Dr. Matthew Fountain
Department Chair, Chemistry and Biochemistry
Professor, Ph.D., 1994, University of Rochester
- Teaches biochemistry, bioorganic, general chemistry, organic chemistry, introductory biology and advanced biochemistry techniques.
Ms. Krista Bellis
Professor Emeritus, Ph.D., 1976, Duke University
|Dr. Mark Even
Visiting Professor Ph.D., 2007, University of Michigan
- Teaches physical and inorganic chemistry and introductory general chemsitry courses.
|Dr. Matthew Gronquist
Associate Professor, Ph.D., 2002, Cornell University
- Teaches, organic and advanced organic chemistry, and organic chemistry laboratory.
|Dr. Mark Janik
Associate Professor, PhD., 1997, SUNY-Binghamton
- Teaches organic and advanced organic chemistry, and organic and general chemistry laboratory.
|Dr. Thomas Janik
Professor and Department Chair, Ph.D., 1983, SUNY-Buffalo
- Teaches organometallic chemistry, analytical chemistry and instrumental analysis.
|Dr. Holly Lawson
Associate Professor, Ph.D., 1988, SUNY-Buffalo
-Teaches organic, inorganic and general chemistry, and science education.
Rachael M. Lesher
|Dr. Sherri Mason
Professor, Ph. D., 2001, University of Montana
-Teaches physical chemistry, consumer chemistry, and environmental chemistry.
|Dr. Michael Milligan
Professor, Ph.D., 1993, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Teaches environmental chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry and instrumental analysis.