The Administration Division consists of nine departments with over 350 employees. The departments are: Vice President for Administration, Associate Vice President for Administration (Financial Services), Environmental Health, Safety, and Sustainability, Facilities Planning, Facilities Services, Faculty Student Association (FSA), Human Resources, Internal Control, and University Services.
The over-arching goals of the Administration Division at Fredonia are to:
- ensure the fiscal integrity of the campus
- provide a safe and supportive educational environment
- develop appropriate use of new technologies
- provide outstanding service to all customers
- assure well-maintained buildings and grounds
- support the region’s economic and educational development
Each office within the nine departments sets assessment goals at the beginning of each fiscal year. The assessment process is continuous as evaluation activities are a part of everyday operations. At fiscal year-end, outcomes/measures of these activities are reviewed. Some assessment goals remain constant for the next fiscal year, while others are amended, deleted, or new ones added.
The Administration Division publishes an annual report that outlines their activities and assessment for the previous academic year. Click here to view the 2010-2011 Annual Report and Assessment Update.