Dr. Lisa Hunter
Academic Integrity Incident Report Form (Faculty only)
- Sample Fredonia Foundations Course Proposals
- Fredonia Foundations Google Site
- Fredonia Foundations Curriculum Workflow and Timeline
Fredonia Guide to Program Review
Curriculum, Assessment, and Academic Support
The office of Curriculum, Assessment, and Academic Support provides leadership in the Division of Academic Affairs for undergraduate education, curriculum development and assessment, and support of student success. The office is currently staffed by Dr. Lisa Hunter, Associate Provost for Curriculum, Assessment, and Academic Support, and Ms. Gloria Hobbs as Secretary I.
The Associate Provost for Curriculum, Assessment, and Academic Support coordinates and has oversight responsibility for the following:
- Curriculum proposals including new course and program development, as well as changes to programs and courses;
- Shepherding programs through the State University of New York (SUNY) academic program review and New York State Education Department (NYSED) Office of College and University Evaluation (OCUE) program approval process;
- General Education Program and associated assessment;
- Honors Program;
- Articulation Agreements and SUNY Seamless Transfer degree paths;
- Undergraduate and Graduate university catalog web-based editing and online publication.
The Associate Provost oversees academic assessment processes on campus, including:
- Coordinating academic program review, in consultation with the Deans;
- Supporting department Chairs on annual assessment reports of student learning outcomes;
- Chairing the Student Learning Assessment Committee;
- Representing the Academic Affairs division on the Institutional Effectiveness Committee;
- Collaborating with faculty leadership on assessment of general education learning outcomes.
The Associate Provost assists the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs with the day-to-day supervision of the following academic support units: