Your student portal that includes: course registration, transfer credit evaluation, academic advisor information, etc
- “E-services Video” tutorials available at http://www.fredonia.edu/orientation/eservicesvideos.asp
This tool will help you monitor progress toward degree completion by outlining degree requirements. The tool includes a "what if" analysis and GPA calculator.
Disabilities Support Services
Coordinates services essential to providing students with disabilities (learning, physical, or mental) equal access.
- Located on the 4th floor of Reed Library, in the Learning Center
Drop in tutoring and writing assistance available.
- Located on the 4th floor of Reed Library
- http://home.fredonia.edu/tlc/: Tutoring schedule is available online
For mental health support, the Counseling Center offers free, confidential services, private and individualized services (http://students.fredonia.edu/
Another option for support is "Let's Talk" - a drop-in service in the Intercultural Center that offers informal, no-commitment consultation with a Fredonia counselor.
You can stop by the Let’s Talk office in the Intercultural Center (first floor – Thompson Hall) to speak with a counselor about concerns, get help problem-solving, and learn more about counseling services at the Fredonia Counseling Center and other resources available to you at Fredonia. For current Let's Talk hours, visit: http://students.fredonia.edu/
Crisis/Emergency services are available 24/7 when classes are in session.
- If a crisis arises during working hours, students should contact the Counseling Center directly by either calling 716-673-3424 or by going directly to the office located in LoGrasso Hall.
- When students come to the Counseling Center in crisis, they should make the secretary aware that they require immediate and/or same-day assistance.
- Outside of regularly scheduled working hours, students living on campus are advised to notify their Resident Advisor (RA) or Resident Director (RD) of the crisis, who may then decide to engage emergency services. (Contact Residence Life)
- Students may also reach the Counseling Center emergency services by contacting University Police (673-3333).
Career Development Office
Assistance with career and major choices, internship opportunities, Job search skills, and resume building
- 2nd Floor Gregory Hall
Building Academic Success:
- Lynda Study Skills
- How to get the Most out of Studying:
- Test Anxiety
- Time Management
- Note taking
- Writing Strategies
- Academic Forgiveness Programs:
- First-Year Student Forgiveness
- Restart Option
- Academic Bankruptcy
- Types of Plagiarism: