Your student portal that includes: course registration, transfer credit evaluation, academic advisor information, etc
- “E-services Video” tutorials available at http://www.fredonia.edu/orientation/eservicesvideos.asp
This tool will help you monitor progress toward degree completion by outlining degree requirements. The tool includes a "what if" analysis and GPA calculator.
Disabilities Support Services
Coordinates services essential to providing students with disabilities (learning, physical, or mental) equal access.
- Located on the 4th floor of Reed Library, in the Learning Center
Drop in tutoring and writing assistance available.
- Located on the 4th floor of Reed Library
- http://home.fredonia.edu/tlc/: Tutoring schedule is available online
The counseling centeral work with students on a nubmer of concerns: personal, relationship, develomental, sustance academic and other.
- Located in LoGrasso Hall
- Student Guide to Counseling Services:
- Campuscalm: resources to empower college women:
- ULifeline: Online resources for college mental health:
Career Development Office
Assistance with career and major choices, internship opportunities, Job search skills, and resume building
- 2nd Floor Gregory Hall
Building Academic Success:
- Lynda Study Skills
- How to get the Most out of Studying:
- Test Anxiety
- Time Management
- Note taking
- Writing Strategies
- Academic Forgiveness Programs:
- First-Year Student Forgiveness
- Restart Option
- Academic Bankruptcy
- Types of Plagiarism: