- Faculty & Staff
Where are we?
Fredonia Admissions is located at 178 Central Ave., Fredonia, NY 14063.
There are a number of hotels/motels in the Fredonia/Dunkirk area.
- Bestwestern (716) 366-7100
- Brookside Manor Bed & Breakfast (800) 929-7599
- Clarion Hotel Marina and Conference Center (716) 366-8350
- Comfort Inn (716) 672-4450
- Edwards Waterhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast (716) 672-6751
- The White Inn (716) 672-2103
- National Bed and Breakfast/ Country Inn/ Boutique Hotel Directory http://www.iloveinns.com/
Directions via New York State Thruway to the Admissions House
- Take I 90 to Exit 59 (Dunkirk & Fredonia).
- After toll booth continue straight through the traffic lights until you come to a "T" intersection with Central Avenue.
- Turn left onto Central Ave.
- After traffic signal look for 178 Central Avenue, Office of Admissions, on the right.
- Please park on the street in front of the Admissions Office.
Directions via I-86 (Rt. 17) / Rt. 60 North to the Admissions House
- I-86 to Route 60 North exit at Jamestown
- Remain on Rt. 60 North until you reach the intersection of Rts. 60 & 20 in Fredonia, about 25 miles.
- Turn left on Rt. 20 and proceed to Temple/Water Street.
- Turn right on Temple St.
- Turn right at 2nd traffic light onto Central Ave.
- After traffic signal look for 178 Central Avenue, Office of Admissions, on the left.
- Please park in the designated area on the street directly in front of the Admissions Office.
Estimated Driving Times to Fredonia
|Buffalo; Niagara Falls; Erie, PA||1 hour|
|Rochester; Corning; Syracuse; Cleveland, OH; Pittsburgh, PA; Toronto, ON||2 - 3 hours|
|Binghamton; Utica; Watertown;||3 - 4 hours|
|Albany; Adirondacks||5 - 6 hours|
|New York City; Long Island; New Jersey||7 - 8 hours|
Several major airlines serve the nearby Buffalo area. The airport is 50 miles from Fredonia. Click here to link to the Buffalo Niagara International Airport home page.
Several rental companies offer car rental services from the Buffalo Airport. There is also the opportunity to take a taxi to the Buffalo Bus Terminal. From here, you can take the Coach USA bus from Buffalo, NY to Fredonia. For more information on this bus, please contact the Fredonia Ticket Office (716) 673-3501.
Amtrak (1-800-USA-RAIL) runs a line to Exchange Street Station in Buffalo, NY. From there it is a quick walk to the Buffalo Metro (Bus) Station for a Coach USA connection to Fredonia.
Directions from the Amtrak Exchange Street Station to Bus Stations at 181 Ellicott Street (walking)
1. Start going WEST on Exchange Street towards Washington Street
2. Turn RIGHT onto Washington Street
3. Turn RIGHT onto S. Division Street/ NY-5 E
4. Turn LEFT onto Ellicott St. Continue to 181 Ellicott Street Bus Station
Distance, .50 miles
For information on the Coach USA bus to Fredonia, please contact the Fredonia Ticket Office (716) 673-3501.
Tickets for Greyhound, New York Trailways and Coach USA bus services are available through our Fredonia Ticket Office (716) 673-3501.
The Buffalo Metro Station (located at 181 Ellicott Street) is the main connection for New York Trailways, Coach USA, and Greyhound buses, enabling travel throughout the United States.
Once in Buffalo, you can connect to the Coach USA bus, which runs several times a day from Buffalo to Fredonia. More information on this bus can be found through the Fredonia Ticket Office.
Undergraduate Admissions Office
Fenner House, 178 Central Ave.
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063
(800) 252-1212 toll free
(716) 673-3251 local
(716) 673-3249 fax